Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What follows is an old-fashioned cautionary tale illustrating the proverb pride comes before a fall.
I have a very robust health and have never been ill here, not even in August when everyone was dropping all around me with malaria. I eat in places in the market where the fastidious Keita would never set his foot.
When I tried to publish the entry below the other day, it wouldn't take for some reason. I went home and started feeling rough. Soon I was shaking uncontrollably, vomiting, more or less delirious and crying like a baby. Keita was called and I was finally strung up with the full anti malaria treatment and today I feel weak but much better. But I obviously shouldn't be so nasty and Beigna was undoubtedly ill: see my reprehensible entry below. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home