Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fortunately there is Jeremiah…


My great London pal Jeremiah always has all the best invitations and can be relied upon to tag me along wherever he is going. He felt sorry for me when I arrived at his doorstep, bedraggled and tearful last week after being thrown out of Algeria. To cheer me up he said, casually: ‘Would you like to come for drinks at Kensington Palace tonight?’
Well, yes, that sounded like a good consolation prize... and here I am attempting, rather unsuccessfully, to do a ‘selfie’ at the drinks party in Kensington Palace for the 300 year anniversary of the Hannoverian succession…ahem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurent said...

How fun for you. Jeremiah is always the good host.

2:01 AM  
Blogger toubab said...

Indeed, Laurent! And one day I hope we will meet at one of Jeremiah's events..

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home